For a healthy diet, it is highly recommended, it is an oily fish which contains a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. This seafood has several nutritional values which are beneficial to our health.
– Omega 3/Omega -6 Fatty Acid: This is derived when the fish is consumed in large quantity. It prevents breast, prostrate, renal and colon cancers. It has also been established that marine fatty acids hinder the rapid growth of breast cancer cells, which in turn reduces the risk of cancer. The Omega 3 composition helps fortify the immune system and serves as an agent to manage arthritis.
The high concentrations of Omega-3 fatty acids are found in the brain. They enhance memory and performance and also prevent the risk of Alzheimer’s disease (a neurological disorder in which the death of brain cells causes memory loss and cognitive decline).
– Coenzyme Q10: It serves as an antioxidant that helps eradicate cancerous agents from afflicted cells and improves cellular health.
– It contains good amounts of vitamins B12 and selenium, which have been found helpful in the treatment of cancer.
– Cardiovascular function: It improves the condition of the hearts blood flow and lowers the blood pressure.
– It is rich in calcium, the content helps normalize heartbeat and regulate blood pressure. As a recommendation, to reduce the risk of heart disease, two servings of oily fish should be included in the diet each week.
The Titus Fish, remains one of the most nutritious and affordable seafood. So asides adding the mackerel to your regular stew or soup, you may try out a new recipe; Grilled fillets, Baked with some tasty potatoes or even boiled to add to your homemade salad or burger.
Make the decision to add the Titus fish to your diet today, for your quick and convenient delivery Konga Daily has got you covered