I am frequently asked for recommendations on different tools, training, resources and services that I use, to run my blog and business.
As a result, I created this page; to list out all the recommended resources I personally use, or have been recommended to me by people I trust, which I feel will be valuable to you. By doing this, it will help you find the best products, services and tools you need to grow your business and save money as well.
P.S: This page contains affiliate links, which means I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no extra cost for you.
I will add to these lists as I come across new resources and tools that I recommend.
If you are a business owner, professional or freelancer, Payoneer offers you multiple ways to get paid online by your international clients effortlessly.
Yes, you can withdraw from Payoneer in Nigeria. The financial company issues prepaid MasterCard debit cards that can be used to withdraw from any of the dozens of thousands of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) that are on the international Mastercard network across Nigeria.
Every Payoneer customer receives an account that can be used to make and receive payments. It’s free to sign up, and you can do it online in just a few minutes. You only pay when you’ve received your first funds.
It works in the following way:
- In your Payoneer account, you create a payment request.
- Your client receives an email with your payment request and a link to the online payment application.
- The client submits the payment either online or through their bank.
- You receive the payment to your Payoneer account.
Click here to sign up today >> https://www.lifewithtee.com/payoneer
PiggyVest is a savings and investment platform that was launched in 2016 and is primarily a savings app. It was formerly known as Piggy Bank, they rebranded to become PiggyVest in 2019 and also began to offer investment opportunities to users besides savings.
You can choose to save little amounts of money periodically (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) towards a specific target OR lock away funds for a specified period of time.
To start saving on PiggyVest:
- Visit the website or download the app to create an account.
- Set up your withdrawal account details; this is the bank account that funds you withdraw will get sent to.
- Enter your debit card details to activate your account and then make your first deposit. (You may use a MasterCard, Visa or Verve card from any Nigerian bank).
- You may proceed to use any of the Savings Plans to start your daily, weekly or monthly savings.
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. When you sign up with my link you receive ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey – https://www.lifewithtee.com/piggyvest