1. Baby powder -We use Pamper Soft baby powder, cause it keeps her skin soft, smooth and comfortably dry, and it doesn't cause irritation to the skin and has a balanced pH.
2. Baby wipes -Before now we were using Virony baby wipes, they are soft and thick for gentle cleansing, alcohol-free and gentle enough to clean her face and hands then mum decided to try another brand which is Little Angel, their wipes are gentle on her skin too, has aloe vera, contains moisture with a very pleasant soft fragrance and alcohol-free as well.
3. Baby laundry detergent -Nittol antibacterial detergent is what we use to wash her wears, cause it doesn't only kill germs but also preserves the colour. It also has this pleasant fragrance I really like.
4. Baby lotion -Pamper Soft Kiddis Baby Lotion is used to moisturize her skin and it is irritation free and doesn't allow her skin to itch or crack.
5. Baby soaps -Her soaps are mild and we use them sparingly in order not to dry her skin.
You are free to suggest any brand of skin care products you used or you are using for your baby, even if you don't have a baby suggest the products you know or saw someone using and you liked.
Before you close this page, I will like to make an appeal to you, my baby sister her name is Queenesther Theodore (4 months old) is contesting for #FaceofCakeMania2018 and I want you to help me vote for her Here by liking the page and the picture. You know if she wins, I win and I'm sure you would be glad if I win, right? Thanks for your vote in advance. Much love!